Background : Ban Dong Luang Temple was established on December 8, 1875, by the name of "Ban Dong Luang Temple" according to the characteristics of the village which Ban Dong Luang Temple is under the Mahanikai clergy. There are 2 plots of monastery land, are title deed no. 11166 at 9 Rai, 95 sq.wa, and NS 3 gor (Certificate of Utilization) no. 5230. Senasana (lodging) Building, consisting of the temple (Buddha image hall), Sermon hall in a monastery, monk’s cell, Thai - style Pavilion , Bell Tower, Mandapa or Mondop Tower and the Sacred Object. There are principal Buddha image of cement and principal Buddha image in a Thai-style pavilion as a metal Buddha image.
Location: Wang Phang Subdistrict, Wiang Nong Long District, Lamphun Province
Baan Lapoon Hotel (Lapoon means Lamphun as pronounce by its locally) is a small boutique hotel with only 9 rooms, situat...
Total visits to the site